Maintain your good looks without missing a beat and restore a more youthful appearance without surgery thanks to Dr. Benedetti's lineup of the latest injectable fillers, including RADIESSE®, Perlane®, Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® at his Tampa area medical spa.
The Medical Spa at Benedetti Cosmetic Surgery Offers:
- The latest, innovative injectable dermal fillers
- Care you can trust from Dr. Benedetti and his hand-selected certified medical aesthetician and certified laser technician
- A longstanding commitment to nonsurgical cosmetic care
- The peace of mind of a professional medical practice
- An expanded range of leading-edge cosmetic treatments
While traditional cosmetic surgery procedures such as a facelift or brow lift provide dramatic, long-lasting improvements, injectable fillers are an effective, temporary, and convenient beauty solution. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Benedetti understands that not everyone is ready for cosmetic surgery and ensures that medical spa treatments are administered with the same care and precision as his more complicated plastic surgery procedures.
To see how you can improve your facial appearance with an injectable filler, read Patrick's wrinkle treatment story and view patient photos online. If you like what you see, request your consultation with Dr. Benedetti today.
To learn how you can save money while saving your skin, visit the BCS Beautiful Skin Club page to find out how you can become a member.
Benefits of Injectable Fillers
Many of Dr. Benedetti's medical spa patients choose injectable fillers to sculpt their lips and smooth away facial wrinkles, with the office visit in most cases lasting under an hour. Injectables are a popular choice for women and men, usually between the ages of 30 and 60, who want a younger, more rejuvenated looking face without downtime. We administer our injectable fillers in the relaxing setting of our on-site medical spa.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Restylane®, Perlane®, and JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel, from the maker of BOTOX® Cosmetic, are Tampa) favorites and all use hyaluronic acid to smooth and fill wrinkles and augment lips by adding volume to the skin and encouraging new collagen to form. These fillers are often used to soften lines on the cheeks and lower face.
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite: The active ingredient in RADIESSE®, this filler effectively adds volume to deep creases and wrinkles, smoothing over recessed scars with its heavier composition. It also provides a structure in which your body can build and replenish its natural collagen stores, providing additional volume to your skin.
Additionally the various fillers are now either premixed or mixed with local anesthetics minimizing the discomfort during the procedure. Dr. Benedetti will use topical anesthetic creams and at times combine with numbing injections all to maximize your comfort. We'll be happy to help you sort through the options during your visit with us.
Recovery after Your Treatment
There is almost no downtime following injectable treatments. You can resume normal activities right after you leave the office, but avoid vigorous exercise for 24 hours. Some patients may have mild swelling and bruising for several days, and mild discomfort also may occur.
Maintaining That Youthful Look
Our injectable filler treatments are so popular because these non-invasive improvements are long lasting. You can expect to enjoy your smoother skin for many months. Here is a rough guide to the longevity of these treatments:
- Restylane and Perlane last about 6 to 12 months
- JUVÉDERM lasts 6 to 12 months
- RADIESSE may last up to 12 months
Since all of the fillers we offer are temporary, treatment must be repeated periodically to maintain the improvements.
The Next Step
Taking advantage of our injectable filler medical spa treatments is easy and convenient. Request a consultation online or call the office of Benedetti Cosmetic Surgery at 727-289-7119.